'72 510 2dr outer squeegee's

Okie510

OK, First Off I Am New To The 510 Realm! My Father Bought My 510 20years Ago, He Might Have Put 1000 Miles On It. Bought It For $300, I Traded A '72 CJ Jeep For It. Now For My Question, The Outer Window Squeege The One That Has SS Trim On It. I Am Desperate! I Need That Trim And Rubbers. The Body It In Great Shape, Mostly Due To Fiberglass Parts And Being Climate Controlled Garage Kept, But Most The Rubber Were Removed Prior To My Father Buying The 510. So Any Idea Would Be Great! I Would Even Pay For Them, I Am The Type Of Person I Want It Done Right The First Time! Thank You For Any Suggestions....I Am Kinda Hoping Someone Has Some Old Ones Laying Around, I Can Rplace The Rubber And Powder Coay

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Welcome to Ratsun :D

that being said

2.This is not The 510Realm.

3.I we want some pics,

4.Good luck finding the part, im sure someone on here can point you in the right direction.

5. lay off the shift key :lol:

X2 +1! couldn't have said it better ;)

Ya the shift key thing is a setting on my phone I use to annoy my wife in text. I will post pics ASAP, its pretty sweet ride for $300, a '72 with a L20B, BRE fiberglass fenders, dual mikuni carbs. But unfortunetly the guy that was originally building it stripped all carpet, seals, insulation, and put an "awesome" blapunkt casette player in it

Ya the shift key thing is a setting on my phone I use to annoy my wife in text. I will post pics ASAP, its pretty sweet ride for $300, a '72 with a L20B, BRE fiberglass fenders, dual mikuni carbs. But unfortunetly the guy that was originally building it stripped all carpet, seals, insulation, and put an "awesome" blapunkt casette player in it

I have several sets of the stainless window trim from used needing new rubber, used with excellent rubber and Brand new NOS trim with rubber.

email me if interested.

qwik510 at aol.com