13 x 7 -6 riversides?

Never once driven in the rain since re polished and painted professionally. Asking $800 obo. please only serious buyers. Wheels come with almost new Sumitomo tires HTR 200 185/60R13 witch you have to special order. any questions feel free to text or call me at 909 528 4453

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2382.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i am in need of some wheels so if someone wanted to trade wheels + cash i might be interested. I just need some wheels that are around $200 nothing special. Let me know what you got. If i could find some nock off Watanabes i would be happy.

I have 14in z turbines with brand new tires... Agressive snow traed so not exactly what you are looking for lol but I would offer them anyways. Also have a set of mean looking 8 inch wide 13's with a ton of lip an negative 45 offset. Brand is progressive. I'll offer you both? Price would change to ____ if you considered?

I have 14in z turbines with brand new tires... Agressive snow traed so not exactly what you are looking for lol but I would offer them anyways. Also have a set of mean looking 8 inch wide 13's with a ton of lip an negative 45 offset. Brand is progressive. I'll offer you both? Price would change to ____ if you considered?

Thanks man but I'm looking for something else.

enkie92.jpg

What about trade for my 92's? 13x6 offset i dont know. 205-60-13 sumi htr 200, about 7/32 left on tires. I daily the car everyday so rims dont have curb rash, but could use a polish/wax on the gold. dont expect a trade with 500 cash, or anything crazy like that. Im not dying to sell or trade but if we can work something out... im game.

Noone is in the market for some JDM wheels?

Try posting on Club 4ag, there's a couple people looking for star sharks. The price isn't bad at all as long as you know where to slang your wears,

enkie92.jpg

What about trade for my 92's? 13x6 offset i dont know. 205-60-13 sumi htr 200, about 7/32 left on tires. I daily the car everyday so rims dont have curb rash, but could use a polish/wax on the gold. dont expect a trade with 500 cash, or anything crazy like that. Im not dying to sell or trade but if we can work something out... im game.

I'm looking for 14's - 15's

Those wheels are very nice but they aren't shark stars.

These are shark stars:

shark.jpg

I think you may have a set of riversides or non-branded wheels. Check the inside of the barrels and face to see what its marked.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.