New to forum

My name is Rusty and I just purchased a 1981 B210. Very little rust but alot of wear and tear. A15 with a 5 speed. Wife doesn't like it but OH WELL!! lol Anyways I have been looking thru the forums and formulating some ideas about what to do with the interior. The seats are in poor condition, no door panels, cracked dash etc...Hooked up a battery and dumped some gas down the carb and she started right up. As soon as a friend stops borrowing my trailer I will drag her home and start cleaning to take stock of what she needs. My phone only took one decent picture so here she is...

datsunb210.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='12 March 2011 - 11:12 AM' timestamp='1299949938' post='442674']

Nice base to start with, I do believe that is a hl210 not a b210. I'm sure someone else will know for sure.

Welcome aboard. :)

I'm not for sure that is what it is either. There were no emblems on it and I didn't look at the plackards other than to see what motor it was. Trying to locate a repair manual to read up on...

2eDeYe' date='12 March 2011 - 10:12 AM' timestamp='1299949938' post='442674']

Nice base to start with, I do believe that is a hl210 not a b210. I'm sure someone else will know for sure.

Welcome aboard. :)

It's a B310.

Welcome bud!