Remember Me?

Labdork

Does anybody know who the current owner of my 510 is? I sold it out of Boise about three years ago. The new owner immediately put it up on eBay so I don't have any idea where she ended up. I sold the rest of my Datsun fleet to Brian Bacon (fryanbacon) in Twin Falls (ID) when I left to work in Germany. I tried (and failed) to upload a pic....

Joel

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, as much as I'd love to, I took a DoD job in Germany and will be here awhile. I was just getting curious what ever happened to the 510. As I stated before, the person who bought it from me put it on eBay the next day, but had grossly misrepresented the condition of the car. I made contact with the winning bidder, who was in Florida, and gave him the heads-up, so I know THAT auction fell through. Not sure what happened after that. I sold(?) Brian my SPL311, a 4 Dr 510, a 521, and my 20 year collection of Datsun parts when I left the country. I had been living over in American Falls.