Complete L18 w/ 4 speed FS $400

Ok guys this engine and transmission has 94000 miles on them. I'm am the second owner, its first being my wifes grandfather. So, I'm positive the odometer has never been rolled. I did a tune-up on the engine (points, condenser, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, air filter, etc) and also replaced the fuel pump. They both operated smoothly when I pulled them out about two months ago. Since then they have been sitting inside my garage, out of the elements. The engine and gear oil have been changed religiously every 3000 miles on the engine, and 6000 miles on the transmission. Overkill, I know, but he is retired military and has a certain way he likes to do things. Both will be sold together, I will not sell it seperately or part it out. Feel like I'm offering a fair enough price to sell it together. It will come complete with altenator, carb, etc.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

BTW I live in South Mississippi, in a little town called State Line. I'm willing to meet within two hours of my housefor no additional cost. (i.e. Slidell, LA, Meridian, MS, Gulf Coast of MS, AL, Pensacola, FL)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.