Wtb 510 2 door carpet kit

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you do don't get one from stockinteriors.com I ordered one for my car and it didn't even come close to fitting when they said it would be an exact floor pan mold. Spent more time on it than any other project on the cars

Thanks for the heads up. I was kinda looking into that also if I couldn't find any through here. Anyone, no any places?

Its been already search, I sent him couple of pm and have no luck at all.

Mario is a busy guy, i emailed him a while back about these as well, took a little while but he got back to me. Hes a good guy, even makes some badass stickers :cool:

Mario is a busy guy, i emailed him a while back about these as well, took a little while but he got back to me. Hes a good guy, even makes some badass stickers :cool:

Thanks for the words h2theizzo! :P

Yeah VB, I'll hit you up soon. I was busy with a bad back (lol) and what not. I should be making a set with your name on it soon.

Thanks for the words h2theizzo! :P

Yeah VB, I'll hit you up soon. I was busy with a bad back (lol) and what not. I should be making a set with your name on it soon.

i am sorry to hear that. hope everything work out for you. a rough estimate, how long do you think it will take you to make one?

You really have 2 options when it comes to carpet. Buy from Mario (71Dimer); I have one of his kits, good quality carpet, definitely recommend it. Or you can figure it out on your own. Jesusno2 just put carpet in his goon by himself. You can find his build thread relatively easy still.

I'll like it asap, if that's possible. But if your busy and can't get to it till next couple of week then, I'll just wait and keep looking around. Just tired of seeing my naked interior lol.

I'll try to get one done for you this weekend...I'll send you a PM. Gotta put some clothes on that naked 510!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.