210 A engine manifolds needed

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I thought the round port head was only used on the 70's fuel economy champ. Anyway how about someone who makes headers for this engine??

[Double post??] I'm desperatewith no time to waste on this project. If there is no success with this post I'm fabricating!

Kurt.

ggzilla, Are you the guy that has motorcycle carbs on an A engine? I don't know how to get back to that post and am listed as a new member cause I changed my email address. Don't remember what those carbs were off of. If I can't find something for reasonable I'm thinking modifying a stock manifold for a single hs6 su.

Kurt.

ggzilla, Are you the guy that has motorcycle carbs on an A engine? I don't know how to get back to that post and am listed as a new member cause I changed my email address. Don't remember what those carbs were off of. If I can't find something for reasonable I'm thinking modifying a stock manifold for a single hs6 su.

Kurt.

That's me that has those now :P Bought them from minil320 on here. They're keihn CVK40's from a ZX11. Manifold setup is VERY simple! Would you like some pictures and more info on it?

So when a person clicks on a members profile and posts to the "email me" site does it go to there regular email address or off into the either somewhere.

LEOSNAKE WHERE ARE YOU????

Thanks all, Still looking!!!

Kurt.

So when a person clicks on a members profile and posts to the "email me" site does it go to there regular email address or off into the either somewhere.

LEOSNAKE WHERE ARE YOU????

Thanks all, Still looking!!!

Kurt.

Hey...Just logged on....I have over $650 dollars in each of my GX Intake systems..they are BEAUTIFUL!! That is just the cost to restore them ...plus I'm not counting the acquisition cost for an item that was not a standard production item for our USA market! In '82 I began buying plenty of performance parts for the A series through the Competition Catalogue of Nissan Motorsports...I suggest if you are working on a budget is to adapt the MGB or MGA intake system onto the flanges of the Datsun Intake...It can be done...We did one for a customer of ours!

Thanks leosnake,.

If thats what they are worth I guess its a little steep. I've got a MGB mani and carbs and was considering doing a weld up with them but also have a HS6 and will probably make up a single carb set up instead. Easier to tune. Though the double will flow more Im just building a sedate street set up. Too bad Nissan copied Chevy and kind of abandoned the guys who like the classics. I think they just stopped building the A engine for the Malaisian [ I think] market a few years ago.

Thanks again, Kurt.

Leosnake: Sent you a post.

Metalmonkey: Priced those carbs on flea-bay. Wow, they've been discovered, may be a simple manifold to build but not a cheap set-up.

It's actually not too bad. I'll PM you more info on the setup and manifold in a day or so when I got my camera and carbs together to take some pictures. I payed about $120 for the carb setup.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.