Will it be a good Trade?

So just today I finally found a 240Z Locally. I still havent seen it. tommorrow Im going to stop down and check it out. I've always wanted one eversince I layed my eyes on them, but seeing that im in New England they are hard to come by, and if you do see one they are most likely rotting away. Hopefully it turns out to be a good Z-project for this spring time. Car has 170,000 Miles :( but if i do get my hands on it I will completely tear down the motor and rebuild it from ground up :D. Yeah and I also showed the person with the Z the video of my 210 smoking the tires out :D and he already loves my car. So if it all goes as planned and I like how the Z turns out I might trade away my 210 :crying: for it.

ANother thing I've also notice is that there is alot more products for the Z cars then there is for a 210. So thats a big plus for me. Owning a car where I can easily find parts for.

Now question is, Will I be satisfied and Happy owning a Z? I wAnTZ Yo InpUtZ :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did You Build The 210?

If You Did I Would NEVER Trade It

What Makes You Want To Trade It?

Low On Funds?... :unsure:

I didn't really build the 210 no. has everything stock, the only thing i've done was swap out the Automatic tranny for a 4 speed.

Well Im kinda bored of my 210, and its hard to find parts for it. I know for Z cars you can find pretty much anything for them online(meaning that there is a bigger market for them then a 210) Also with the Z i can mount pretty much the biggest engine I can find and put it right into it :D

In That Case I Wouldn't Be So Attached, But Still Make Sure You're Getting A Fair Trade :cool:

Yeah i know my way around checking out cars and what to look for in them. I just mostly care about the body/underneath of them, engine I can careless as Im always looking to swap something into it :D

The Datsuns I see the most of in new england are Z's and 210's (Especially the later generation.) followed by roadsters.

For a 210 I say, sure trade it! If it was a 510 I'd say not.

But speaking of this, did you see that there is a 510 2-door for sale in VT? A very, very, very rare car to see in New England. Guy has a TON of parts too. It would need some work and isn't cheap at the moment, but I would negotiate with the guy and jump on it if you are looking for something new!!

I posted it in the East Cost Classified section!