parting out 1970 automatic datsun 510 with a/c stuff.

Price: Gypsy prices OBO. pm me for pricing

basically pretty much everything is getting tossed of my goon. the only interior stuff I'm keeping is my back seats and dash. the whole drive train + 2 other motors, suspension, hood.... maybe fenders are all going. Some stuff is kinda rough so just ask and I'll let you know.

cheep prices!

you want? I sell! you buy!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you need pics for? my 510 parts are the same shape and size as other 510 stuff. basically everything is pretty much going. I'm building a streetable drift car, NOT TO DRIFT ON THE STREET! just incase anyone wants to flame me for st drifting...... so ya I'm not gunna take a picture of absolutely everything

yr not gonna sell nothing with that attitude.. who would jump in head first into buying a house and dosnt even know what it looks like. all they know is that it looks likes the house next door.. lol ppl like to see picturs to get an idea of what their buying.

lol good point. if you're actually interested in something I can take pics. | just didn't want to be taking pics of like 5 000 000 different things

We only have two rules for posting an ad here. #1 is:

Seller

1/ The item for sale MUST have a price on it. Auction style postings will not be tolerated.

So get a price on it and we're good. We don't demand pictures but perhaps we should. People will only waste space asking anyway.

lol good point. if you're actually interested in something I can take pics. | just didn't want to be taking pics of like 5 000 000 different things

Without them only people within short driving range will bother to come over and look. Every year there are less and less 510 around so every part should be kept or made available to other owners to help keep them on the road.