Gotta live the snow.

So i love this snow that we got, just all of a sudden. Newscaster saying its not going to stick, it is here in vancouver.

Anyway, My air dam is now off my 510, it broke off because i couldnt get it off, and i had to move my car because the wife's car was starting to slide towards the dime (better the spoiler than the car?) So i had to back her up, cracked the airdam so now i get to fix it again. Looks weird having it off the car again. Wife i guess is stuck on i5 right now, and i had stuff im supposed to do today. Wish i had a 4x4 to go out and have some funa t least :(

510air.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i love this snow that we got, just all of a sudden. Newscaster saying its not going to stick, it is here in vancouver.

Anyway, My air dam is now off my 510, it broke off because i couldnt get it off, and i had to move my car because the wife's car was starting to slide towards the dime (better the spoiler than the car?) So i had to back her up, cracked the airdam so now i get to fix it again. Looks weird having it off the car again. Wife i guess is stuck on i5 right now, and i had stuff im supposed to do today. Wish i had a 4x4 to go out and have some funa t least :(

510air.jpg

4x4??? whats more fun than sliding around in a dime!!!