71 Datsun 510 engine harness

hey guys and gals,

i need a datusn 510 engine harness the one that i have has about6 or 7 wires cut and i cant figure out where they go. so i am trying to buy another one so i can finish my ka swap.i am also willing to include my harness if you are someone who might be able to fix it. or i can pay someone to fix it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the 510 harness only controls the 510 stuff. your engine harness for the ka doesnt need the 510 wiring... except for the starter signal.

I also do have the engine harness that came out of a wagon, I only cut the wiring leading to the automatic transmission.

I'm not sure if it is the same though.

okay i used the diagram that nicoya has sent me for the 71 datsun 510 and it didnt match up with my harness i also tried my hays manual and no luck.. i found a link to an ausi diagram and was able to find one plug that matched up but nothing else. does any one have any other diagrams they can send me? also are their other harnesses that people have been known to use on the 510? maybe from a truck or a goon. i have to figure out my harness before i can use icehouses awesome can/am box thats on its way.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.