LZ22 & 5-sp Up for Sale... $1,200

Up for sale is my LZ22 and 5 speed dogleg trany in my red 620. Its a NAP-Z 2.2L block with a freshly rebuilt U67 head running dual 40mm Mikunis on a short Mikuni manifold. Runs great no problems. If interested and want to see it run, it is still in the truck. Will bring it to Eagle Rock swap meet... $1,200

cl52.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to drive the truck with this combo and it runs and shifter perfectly, you are gunna get good stuff when you deal with a person like Lawrence and well worth every penny IMO

Clayton

would you be interested in selling the engine only and how much?

thank you,

giles

Without the trany the price is $950. Thanks, Lawrence.

thank you very much for your response lawrence. wishing you were nearby...giles

Have you considered shipping as I have a quote currently from the shippers of about $350 to ship to Seattle, WA area depending on the options at your receiving end? I'm am assuming it would be cheaper to South SF? Just a thought. Lawrence

I do on this car as it is only my week driver and I have the distributor advanced for good performance. I run 2.5 gallons of 110 to 7.5 gallons of premium. It also runs on straight premium gas but I have to turn the advance back and it makes a difference in performance.

this is probably a dumb question but Is it possible to tune this motor to run on 87 octane? or is a straight performance only motor. Also is there any HP number estimates? Thanks.

this is probably a dumb question but Is it possible to tune this motor to run on 87 octane? or is a straight performance only motor. Also is there any HP number estimates? Thanks.

I cant remember what compression ratio Lawrence said the motor was but as far as tuning it to run on 87 octane I would say no maybe take some timing out of it and run straight premium but that about it. If your looking to run on 87 run a bone stock L20b with a weber

Clayton

My lz22 is the best motor ever, I get away with running super in her and shes still a peppy lil bitch. And well almost to 200k and still no issues, only a lil oil drip, and not a bit of smoking.

If i was closer to you i would be all OVER this, but i only have 600 cash right now and no way to ship or pay for shipping :-/. Good luck with the sale of a good motor.

I'm back in town from a business trip this week. I do not have any HP numbers on the motor as I have never had it dyno'd. Compression on the motor is between 10.5:1 to 11:1... It gets up and goes :)

Clayton, Thanks for keeping the clan posted while I was out of town.

At this time I have received a deposit from a buyer who will be picking it up in a couple weeks. I will post updates then. Thanks, Lawrence.

• 3 weeks later...