Vegas show tomorrow

Steroid

In Las Vegas tomorrow will be a show open to all vehicles at Ultimate Electronics on 2555 E. Tropicana. Roll in is from 10 a.m. to Noon. Chubbs was in Freaks of Nature and was loved by all!! He passed on just before Christmas and this show is a tribute to what He loved and who He was. Hope to see some of You there!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the flyer...

165635_135331886526080_100001478089493_208574_4083350_n.jpg

Mike & myself went to his memorial back on Dec. 15th. It was very emotional to say the least. Some of you guys remember James as "laid521" back on the NWDE site. He has 3 kids & $$$ earned from the show will go into a trust fund for them.

I was very touched and honored to be awarded the "Chubbs Choice" trophy. I couldn't think of anything to say. The trophy was hand made and has a plastic model of James' Toyota truck. Very humbling. I am wondering if it was a model that HE built before passing. It was awarded by the judges as they all knew how much James liked My dually, even though it is far from finished. The fact that there were some VERY high dollar Las Vegas cars and trucks present really made Me appreciate the award. James was such a cool guy that it was "surreal" seeing a large banner of the flyer on the wall, His smiling face looking over the DJ and stage. His family and kids were there too which made it a very special day. This trophy will be like no other that anyone could ever win and I am very grateful to have been picked.