Looking for a Z swazi.

As the title says I'm looking for a 15" Z swazi wheel for a matching spare. might be interested in a pair if the price is right (can never have to many wheels). local to PDX if possible, I really don't want to pay for shipping. Thanks

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

corey you should just trade for my rota rbs...then you dont have to look for this wheel anymore......you could keep yo rubber to.....

You know Corey, for under $200 I should buy that set on eBay, polish them and trade you for your rota's. then I would have two sets of sweet wheels:P. AND I could sneak over in the middle of the night and grab my matching spare when your not looking;). But it would be OK cuz as your friend I would sell you a clean set of Rota's for dirt cheep... like $200 bucks. I like this plan, what do you think?

You know Cory, for under $200 I should buy that set on eBay, polish them and trade you for your rota's. then I would have two sets of sweet wheels:P. AND I could sneak over in the middle of the night and grab my matching spare when your not looking;). But it would be OK cuz as your friend I would sell you a clean set of Rota's for dirt cheep... like $200 bucks. I like this plan, what do you think?

the dime parks in garage now...so you would have to pull some ninja foo....ya id buy my wheels back for 200.00...you are a good friend..lol...sooo wait your saying for 200.00 i get 3 polished wheels and get to keep mine...hmmmm toss in another swazy and you got a deal......you know i paid like 700.00 for my rotas with the tires...

you know i paid like 700.00 for my rotas with the tires...

dude that was sick! you keep that up you'll be into wheels and tires a hell of a lot more than $700 bucks. the stance looks good though, are the springs working out ok?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.