What is a good suspension to buy

Just files my Taxs and I'm looking at a great return, I have the motor and will be getting the new tranny this week.

My question is who makes a good full front and rear coilover suspension kit for my 71 Datsun 510.

I saw the ground controll set up, just trying to get more info if this is the best for the $

Thx guys

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. As of now my current plans are to finish purchasing a tranny and driveline. Then full suspension and brake upgrade.

I don't need to spend 2k on suspension but want a nice smooth ride and I want it to be adjustable.

Have something? Im not sick anymore so I won't flake again, I'm really sorry about that last weekend

Ok so buy zx struts shorten 40mm buy agx struts that fit the rear of sw20 mr2 or go cheep and use gti struts. Or ask dat side what nelson put in datsides car. Buy ground controll weld on coil over kit. camber plates t3 adjustable tc rods. Then get a hold of jordan barth can't remember his screen name on here . Get a set of qa1 single adjustable coil overs from him for the rear. Slot your rear x member replace your bushing do the savage washer mod to the x member

Ok so buy zx struts shorten 40mm buy agx struts that fit the rear of sw20 mr2 or go cheep and use gti struts. Or ask dat side what nelson put in datsides car. Buy ground controll weld on coil over kit. camber plates t3 adjustable tc rods. Then get a hold of jordan barth can't remember his screen name on here . Get a set of qa1 single adjustable coil overs from him for the rear. Slot your rear x member

replace your bushing do the savage washer mod to the x member

Holy shut dude. It reads like a scavenger hunt.