My year in a nutshell

So it's about an hour left until the end of the year and I've begun reflecting on the year.

This year I have:

Met an incredible girl, had some issues, sorted them out, and fallen in love.

Restored and sold my beloved '73 Honda Cafe

Fallen for a new automotive lifestyle.

Discovered that I have an addiction to Dr. Pepper

Found Ratsun and became a member for life. (It's in my blood)

ETC.

Seriously though, looking back at it, I've had a pretty damn good year. And Datsun's are one of the best things that happened to me all year. I must say, this year is the beginning of a new love of mine and a new lifestyle I have will never leave behind. I just wanna tell all you members of Ratsun that all of you guys out there are the reason that I love Datsun's so much and the reason I NEVER truly gave up on my car and will hopefully never do. You guys are all awesome dudes, provided support on my project as I learned along the way, and been there whenever I needed the assistance, and now I know more about Datsuns the anything else. cool.gif I am forever grateful of Ratsun. It truly is different and one of the best forums of all time. Thanks for being the best guys!!

PS:

I'm repainting my car again...... laugh.gif

Hope you guys have a good safe new year and I look forward to another year with Ratsun!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, or NAPA paint shop, or Carquest, what have you. Or KC auto paint. Get the paint code, any one of those can mix it up.

I'm not doing jack shit for tonight. It's 8 degrees here, I'm on the couch watching South Park. Much better use of time, I think!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

any body shop

Or a good supplier,that knows what they are doing, who do you think supplies the bodyshop? :lol:

A good supplier will know how to tint the pig"ment" :lol:

Good, that last color was horrible. Sorry, i just couldn't like it.

Least this time you ahve a little experience going at it. Probably end with better results and less cutting/buffing. When you going to paint it again, summer? Looking forward to seeing it.

Good, that last color was horrible. Sorry, i just couldn't like it.

Least this time you ahve a little experience going at it. Probably end with better results and less cutting/buffing. When you going to paint it again, summer? Looking forward to seeing it.

to each his own cool.gif it was starting to look bad anyways :(

I'm going to start sanding it down in a week or so. ALL the way to the metal this time and I'm going to do the bodywork in spring. Then finish it up around late springs and get it ready for paint. I'm thinking the original white would look good.