NOS 520 body panels FS

I have a few things that could use a new home. I'd like to say that I *really* don't feel like shipping these things. If you want to come get them, I'm in Phoenix, AZ. It would be possible to meet someone halfway maybe. As for price, not sure, maybe $75 each?

PICT0019.jpg

NOS right front fender for a 520 pickup.

I also have both doors, NOS, although one has 2 dings in the window surround at the top, like it was hit with a .22 or ball peen hammer.

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that stinks about trying to ship this stuff is trying to box it up, and transport it to the local shipping store. If your willing to pay for the box and shipping, I'm willing to look into it. Unfortunately I can't give you a shipping estimate till it's all packaged up.

hey looked into the shipping thing. They r nuts!!! $136 cuz of the size. just my luck. guess ill be doing some body work.... thanks anyway... good luck with selling the parts. but if you just so happen to be driving in florida, bring it wit ya!!!!! lol.

Yep, one of the reasons I hate shipping big stuff like that, prices are CRAZY! About the biggest piece you can ship somewhat cost affective is a bumper. But even with those, you almost double your purchase price. I have NOS bed sides here as well, I'd hate to see what those would cost to ship! Good thing I'm keeping those for myself.

I've heard that to, but also never tried it. You can do FedEx freight also, it's cheaper, but a PITA. You have to drop the stuff off at their shipping warehouse on the one end, and pick it up at their warehouse on the other. Plus, if it's not crated, it will get crushed. I've received stuff freight before, and the box was mutilated.

fwiw i've used greyhound to ship a few times... always worked just fine. never shipped anything too difficult, but did send a huge box that was quite heavy from southern colorado to atlanta... so maybe 800 miles shorter trip than the fender would make from phoenix to tampa... but it was pretty cheap. .. if i had to put numbers in... i'd guess the box was like 24" cubed... weighing.. like 40lbs or more... i wanna say it was only like 75 or 80 bucks... i know it was under 100. as far as the sizes, don't quote me... but it doesn't really matter cause they ship by weight and distance, not size... as long as it fits in the cargo hold of a bus.

the only issue is that there is the possibility that your cargo will be left behind to make room for passengers luggage... and that could leave it stuck somewhere indefinately. again, don't quote me, this was over a year ago...

anyway, i put my box on the bus in colorado and then flew out like 4 days later, then went and picked it up at the bus depot like 2-2.5 weeks after i had sent it.

i would def reccomend using it to ship large items.

just for the record:

New old stock (abbreviated NOS) refers to merchandise being offered for sale which was manufactured long ago but that has never been used. Such merchandise may not be produced anymore, and the new old stock may represent the only market source of a particular item at the present time.

Yep, all mine is NOS. Dirty, and may have a tiny but of surface rust in spots since it's been outside, but none of the panels have ever been used. The front fender even has the manufacturing tab in the headlight bucket, which would have to be cut off in order for someone to use it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.