Need l20 oil pump/distributor drive shaft...Help!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Intake valve seat fell out causing the valve to jam in the open position. The piston hit the valve witch I think put a great deal of stress on the chain. Got a new rebuilt head and rebuilt the rest of the engine neglecting to replace the chain. Got it all back together after replacing virtually everything on or in the engine and it ran for about 60 seconds before the chain broke killing everything in it's path. Any help finding this part is greatly appreciated, it's the last thing I need to get it back together again.

FLAKE wHAT THE f@@@!!!!! NO PM :fu: !NO REPLY :fu: ! I SENT THE PART OVER A WEEK AND STILL NO PAYMENT :fu: NO THANK :hyper: WTF I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT YOU AND NOTHING SO NOW I GO PUBLIC YOUR A FLAKE AND i HOPE YOUR DATSUN IS STUCK FOREVER !!!!! :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

give more than a week

its xas and the post office is full.

but thats why I choose local pickup only or just say its was a minor $$part and let it be. Dont deal with this person again and tell others not to deal with again. Hopefull the truck is running and be proud it was you that helped out

to me I hate people buying 510s and say they going to do this and that only to sell it later cause they had no money. Thats the worst!!!!!!!!!!!If you cant give 100% then buy a Kia!!!!!!!!!! I think this is worst then worrying over a 20$ part. I know its going out of your way to box it up and send it. but it happens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.