Garrett GT1752 Turbocharger

Selling away this Cute Little Garrett Ball Bearing Turbocharger

Model: GT1752 Internal Wastegate/Max Boost is 8psi.

Like always my mind goes in to different directions <_<

$140 :hyper: Deal of a Life Time. Has minimal Shaft Play.

Its both Water Cooled and Oil Cooled.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What size engine(cc) was this turbocharger intended for? wayno

These turbos I think came on Saab's. So maybe from 1800cc's- 2200cc's

But for a turbo of this size, you can use it from a 1200cc threw 2.4ltr anything after that would be overkill for this Turbo.

.53 A/R

These turbos I think came on Saab's. So maybe from 1800cc's- 2200cc's

But for a turbo of this size, you can use it from a 1200cc threw 2.4ltr anything after that would be overkill for this Turbo.

.53 A/R

I do not know a lot about turbo chargers, I am going to turbocharge my nissan SD25 diesel engine. I have been l told that I need a turbo for a 1600 cc gasser engine, as diesels do not move air as fast I guess. I was also told that a T25 turbo would work, but I am to cheap to buy a new one until I know it will work. I have a airreaserch M10 that I got with a SD25 engine that I found on the side of this guys house in the mud, but the truck was scrapped for reasons I was not told. I had it running on a stand, but have no idea if the turbo was working, the guys that set it up kinda jury rigged it on the engine, real back yard stuff, they had the wastgate wired shut. I'm thinking the turbo was too big. Anyway, my engine is a 2500 cc diesel engine. Do you think your turbo will work for my application? wayno

I do not know a lot about turbo chargers, I am going to turbocharge my nissan SD25 diesel engine. I have been l told that I need a turbo for a 1600 cc gasser engine, as diesels do not move air as fast I guess. I was also told that a T25 turbo would work, but I am to cheap to buy a new one until I know it will work. I have a airreaserch M10 that I got with a SD25 engine that I found on the side of this guys house in the mud, but the truck was scrapped for reasons I was not told. I had it running on a stand, but have no idea if the turbo was working, the guys that set it up kinda jury rigged it on the engine, real back yard stuff, they had the wastgate wired shut. I'm thinking the turbo was too big. Anyway, my engine is a 2500 cc diesel engine. Do you think your turbo will work for my application? wayno

On a Diesel engine it will work even better than on a gas. Just because Diesel Engines make Peak Power at very low RPM's and this Turbo since its a Ball Bearing will Spool pretty quickly. This is an Internal Wastegate turbo,meaning that is already set to 8 psi max of boost. Its a Garrett Turbocharger it aint no Ebay Cheapo Turbo, :P.

so that turbo has as t25 flange and is good for up to 250hp'ish max. Good price for turbo for a small engine.

Yup its a T25 Flange. For $155 Shipped for a Garrett Turbocharger, can go wrong. I'll rather see it go to someone who is gonna use it then to keep it here doing nothing. I got it covered up in a Bag so no Dust/debris gets inside of the turbines.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.