Any Arizona ratsuners?

GREAT group of Datsun people! Our club in Tucson has done some events with those guys. Always a good time. Are there any more Datto heads out your way?

To be honest with you theres nothing out here.... Every Sunday around 9pm theres a small get together/cruise night type deal. I attend every Sunday with my buddies. You usually see Hondas. :blink: No datsuns yet!:P Gonna be the first!:D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it! You cant go anywhere during the winter season here! Some snowbird crashed my friends car recently from behind!<_< Another bad thing about them is that they're the ones that bring in the business to Yuma! During the summer all business is slow.:unsure:

I was in the Happy Chef last week and the owner told me that business is still 30% down.Isn't there a cruise at that supermarket on 4th on Saturday nights?

I was in the Happy Chef last week and the owner told me that business is still 30% down.Isn't there a cruise at that supermarket on 4th on Saturday nights?

yeah everything's been slow. people use to get together out by the river for a while before the cops stopped that, so we started to go to Frys on 4th and park in their parking lot. We got kicked out of there too. Now we go to Sams Club at our "mall" people havent been coming out as much as they use to either, so its kinda dead sometimes...<_<

Everyones pretty cool except for little bastards with sunglasses & headphones.

THe "get together" question begs the next question:When is the Datsun swap meet in Phoenix gonna happen again?Need more cookies.

Hey!! I resemble that remark!! :blink: