Vote to BANN VW talk on RATSUN

Guest kamakazi620

Bann VW blasphemy  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks theres TOO MUCH VW talk on ratsun???

• Yes TOO much VW talk,IS this Ratsun?????
    • NO lets make this a VW Ratsun Forum!!!!
    • No more Gay Polls Damn racists I'm Polish
    • Stupidist Thread EVER!!!!!!!!!! EPIC STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say I loved VW in that? and 5-10 minutes writing it, or 4-8 minutes taking a crap :o , and then 1-2 minutes writing. I dont need to work on my VW, its not broken :D

Dont worry, Im chill.

We are all people, so why not try and help each other out.

Honestly though I only talk up in your status to cause a bit of disruption there cuz it so obviously disturbs you (you would know nothing of this would you, I mean down repping me and all :)), but someone else has to bring the topic up.

Ill stop though. Now.

Guest kamakazi620

Honestly though I only talk up in your status to cause a bit of disruption there cuz it so obviously disturbs you (you would know nothing of this would you, I mean down repping me and all :)), but someone else has to bring the topic up.

Ill stop though. Now.

AAAAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You THINK interwebs make me UPSET?????? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha You NEED to come to canby and Drink with me YO!!!!!!!!! yous understand THEN!!!!!!!!! I was the LAST man standing at canby and I DRANK ALL DAY!!!!!!!! I woke up in DatsuNOOBs armycot with him in it!!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Hey now, I'm not that hairy.

At least I better not be after spending $250 a month on full body waxing...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck man you can HAVE that L16 flywheel and 510 clutch fork for that comment!!!!! Cereal!!!!!!!! Oh wait I keep getting you and laecaon mixed up cuz you guys talk VDUB hahahahahaha

Guest kamakazi620

And you puked on DatzenMike while he was sleeping under his bumper

You WHERE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was tryin' to kiss him and well his beard made me Puke!!!!!!!! Correction I NEVER puked at canby DatsuNoob Puked up his Hotdogs at 4am tho!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hey now, I'm not that hairy.

At least I better not be after spending $250 a month on full body waxing...

:lol:

Thanks for sharing that :blink: ,

Now Kami gonna get all excited over you :w00t: :rofl:

Guest kamakazi620

haha, dont make fun of him, he helped carry your sick ass to your truck to sleep right thru canby. :lol:

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH BOIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! You know it YO!!!!!!!!!!! The other day me and NOOB came by the shop and ED spilled the DOC (dirty Oil Can ON us)