Greetings from mexico

cave

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask as many questions as you want........ I can take pics ......... but I'm not a genius........ :lol:

well for starts I'm only assuming but is it a KA24 with man trans out of an s13 with harness ecu . with that said is it a custom driveshaft and electric aftermarket fuel pump ( walbro 255 ) stock tank with return line to it . if you have a pic can i take a look at the motor mounts / engine cross member and trans cross member and does the oil pan have any mods to clear the center link of the steering assuming its still stock . is the radiator a stock 710 radiator ? or something else ? . i think things like that would give me a general parts list of what i need to begin hunting parts . thank you so much for the info you are willing to give me i know its kinda hard to answer questions about a car that you didnt build but i really do appreciate any info :)

well for starts I'm only assuming but is it a KA24 with man trans out of an s13 with harness ecu . with that said is it a custom driveshaft and electric aftermarket fuel pump ( walbro 255 ) stock tank with return line to it . if you have a pic can i take a look at the motor mounts / engine cross member and trans cross member and does the oil pan have any mods to clear the center link of the steering assuming its still stock . is the radiator a stock 710 radiator ? or something else ? . i think things like that would give me a general parts list of what i need to begin hunting parts . thank you so much for the info you are willing to give me i know its kinda hard to answer questions about a car that you didnt build but i really do appreciate any info :)

wow you are super fast thanks so much for pics

is it a custom driveshaft? and electric aftermarket fuel pump ( walbro 255 ) stock tank with return line to it ....

The stock driveshaft must have been shortened to fit the longer 1992 S13 5 speed transmission

It is a external fuel pump ...... with 2 5/16" metal fuel lines....... one feed and one return line ....... I'm not shure if the gas tank was modified

and does the oil pan have any mods to clear the center link of the steering assuming its still stock..... .

Stock 1992 S13 KA24DE oil pan ...... stock 710 steering center link... (I think... :unsure: )

255114.JPG

You are going to have a hard time finding a sway-bar that fits ......... I am going to try a MadDat 180b SR conversion sway bar

The DGR sway bar didn't fit with the T/C rod mounts:

71089.JPG

..... . is the radiator a stock 710 radiator ? .....

No .... No .... and no . ...... you will need a bigger radiator ...... with electric fans ...... and the outlets both on the passenger side

I used a crappy radiator off ebay ...... that's advertised as a KA510 radiator....... and it sucks!!! .... it is too small .... there are WAY better radiators...... I want a AFCO radiator like Philcas1987's 510

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see some pictures of what a rear bumper looks like for a station wagon ........ my USDM 710 bumper looks like a park bench:

71051017.JPG

well sorry finally had my camera when i spotted this , its beat to shit but you get the idea

007.jpg

• 5 months later...

still getting parts in but here's where I' am at now

DSC02811.jpg

stats 175 70 r 13 on a 13X8.5 4" backspacing about six inches lower than stock and waiting on my custom leaf springs , got some parts chromed and bought parts to tune up one of the engines while the other gets rebuilt

027.jpg

014-1.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

fitment is'nt too bad its about an inch off from where i wanted it but meh heres a picture of how i wanted it

145-65-13onan13x8.jpg

also made a logo to put on stickers and shirts since i cant really find any cool stuff for my car other than soccer related stuff and ricer like products :P and i dont mind paying 7 dollars for custom made shirts

215749_1644337356057_1465573853_31304112_4363697_n.jpg

forgot to add i have been searching without to much of a result but will 610 techno toy tuning camber plates fit my 710 and how different are 510 bushing kits from 710 since i cant really find an honest answer

saludos desde mexico / regards

Ivan