Greetings from mexico

cave

Hello Im Cave ,

Im 25 and i currently live in Mexico , Im currently an English teacher for a private school here in my city . I have been on the search for a RWD Japanese classic that i could play with and maybe slide around on weekends.

I purchased my first Datsun just today after searching for a while now and finally saving up enough money to buy something ( its very hard to get a car here) . They are virtually no RWD cars here and most of the interesting cars have been beat to shit , but finally i have what i have been searching for 77 160j 4 door with a J series engine . I hope to fix most of its rust issues and give it a nice rebuild and then slam it and add some nice SSR MK-2 with tasty offset and a huge bosozoku style RX-7 oil cooler and fender mirrors. I read books all day and i teach, most of my life is pretty boring but i have a huge passion for cars and im looking forward to my new project

BTW this is my first Datsun i was a Toyota fan so i dont have alot of nissan knowledge so bare with me as i learn

here it is

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01646.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice dude. I dig. But what's up with all these Mexican cars and puny engines. Mexico is the land of ka's . Swap time I say. That's what they call a carcacha!. Oh Yeah bienvenido a ratsun. Somos un grupo De locos dedicados a nuestros datsuns. Mas Fotos porfavor.

Nice dude. I dig. But what's up with all these Mexican cars and puny engines. Mexico is the land of ka's . Swap time I say. That's what they call a carcacha!. Oh Yeah bienvenido a ratsun. Somos un grupo De locos dedicados a nuestros datsuns. Mas Fotos porfavor.

Wait are we looking at a J15 or a J18? (number should be cast into the block.) If it is a J18 I am muy jealous! That engine would drop right into my 1959 Datsun.

• 1 month later...

I think I might own the only 710 with a KA24DE ........ maybe in the world........ :D

Only problem is...... I didn't do the swap ......... Justin did the swap (the guy who built the IRS bagged 610 wagon)

71426.jpg

well would you mind if i bother you from time to time about info / pics ? i promise not alot of noob questions