my collection

first off here is my daily b210 with a 620 truck grill. i did a few uh... things to the interior...pics of that later....

downsized_0513001405.jpg

in sequential order of purchase here is the grandma perfect panda shit brown '78 510

downsized_0711001348.jpg

and last but not least.. well i guess least casue its just my brush beater.. the b210 needed a rest from 2 torturous teenage summers and winter tire melting here is the "project" it'll be getting lots of things done to it in the next few months. eventually all of them will get tweaked here and there so i thought i should just make one build thread

downsized_1008001544.jpg

after a night of logging road abuse

1020002323.jpg

sorry for the cell quality pics says its a 3.2 megapixel but they downsize when sent to email. have more but i'll post them up later

edit'd for your viewablity. thoughts?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is zoom your eyeballs! Lol for a little why my b210 got gender confused and thought it was a truck so it went 2x4'n with all my truck owning friends. And yes it went everywhere they could an more. I have a few quad trail pics that show the grill better. Interior is welllll.... Let's just say neon blue zebra sex haha. Back on the iPod next rendevo with a computer you'll see what I mean haha.

Orange one is getting the bare metal and riveted sheet metal traetment and I'm going to attempt to sharknose the hood lines get some louvers for the rear window a nice lip spoiler off a 200zx and hopefully some real 510 bumpers not the ugly bench style. Got some under the hood goodies as well. Headers and full strait pipe exhaust. Fire it up every night just to poss iff the neighbors. Have 44mm itb set up but need a manifold made. Also have a pile of various rims for spring time.

Brown one gets an old vw chrome and wood roof rack some 14 in z turbines with hella knobly tread both 510's will get jeep cherokee flares and a shovel axe set up for all off road goodness. Want to rust a rising sun into the hood and go balck and tan safari look to it with Jerry cans through holes on the trunk. It's pretty shot and spare tire spot is gone too. Need work but has really clean interior. It'll be a runner for sure.

• 2 months later...

hella flush lolol they rub badddd. this weekend gets thee ol baseball bat flare treatment

0124011519.jpg

my girlfriends the sexy dame in the wheel well btw :]

whats up with the interior so far,,, 0109011209.jpg

spare gas tank and shot from the rear. have glass etc and a set of yellow fogs.

downsized_0109011215.jpg

seats are shottttt looking for something to throw in making a cover for the back unless i can find a decent one

downsized_0109011209b.jpg

downsized_0109011211.jpg

had an engine pic but its not in photobucket for some reason...

ok next onto body and crazy boso exhaust... are these legal? read mixed reply's on that subject. definately no in cali but for Washington? vw baja bugs do it why not eh?

• 3 weeks later...

Update the dato got stuck on it's frame yesterday out doing a little 2x4 action lol this will make for one lousy for sale thread when I'm ready to move on lol 0209011656.jpg

it pulled the clay hill but slid like a torpedo back down. Brakes kinda suck.... Will fix that tommorow. Got some new snow treads and need a rim paint color? Suggestions?

• 2 months later...