Just thought I'd share it

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol well it was someone else's failed project, torn down just never finished.. I have all the pieces missing on the front and have purchased anything I've needed

I was not being negitive with my earlier post, I have started with way less, I went threw the roadster section and realized that the car is not finished. My first restored vehicle is a 1967(early) datsun roadster that I still have to this day, and it is a driver. I used that car as a daily driver for years, driving up and down logging roads to the hang gliding launch, the glider made the car look very small, people laughed at me going down the freeway. Good luck on your project. wayno

I was not being negitive with my earlier post, I have started with way less, I went threw the roadster section and realized that the car is not finished. My first restored vehicle is a 1967(early) datsun roadster that I still have to this day, and it is a driver. I used that car as a daily driver for years, driving up and down logging roads to the hang gliding launch, the glider made the car look very small, people laughed at me going down the freeway. Good luck on your project. wayno

No problem. Yeah its still not done, the deeper I got into the project the more I found I hate previous owners! its one thing to be a bad welder like myself but bondo is not a replacement for entire panels!