Datsun Items for Sale

You pay shipping. You can calculate it via UPS or USPS - your choice. My zip is 98056.

Note - None of this stuff is greasy, dirty or inoperable. I will post prices but am open to REASONABLE, REALISTIC, WELL THOUGHT OUT OFFERS. Instead of OBO let's call this ORRWTO. Pictures are not the best.

1. U67 Head Complete to include valve cover, thermostat with housing, and fuel pump. The internals have a "b" spec L20 cam, and everything is there and complete. The head is virtually new and the CAM and internals look very good. No wierd wear patterns etc. This is a bolt, adjust, and go peice. - $175 ORRWTO and I will get several pics on this at various angles for people. SOLDCIMG1634-1.jpg

CIMG1616-1.jpg

CIMG1640-1-1.jpg

CIMG1637-1.jpg

CIMG1652.jpg

CIMG1632.jpg

CIMG1631.jpg

2. Offenhauser Intake. This has been bead blasted and port matched to the U67. Has a custom made block off plate (made by yours truly) and has all new fittings for hook up. These are hard to come by in good condition and there is debate whether these are better than a stock L16. I'll leave the decision to you. - $85 ORRWTO

The scratches on the backing plate is just the protective film over the aluminum. This has since been polished and bolted on.

CIMG0002-1.jpg

4. I have a set of 521 Bumpers (OEM) to include the mounting brackets. These are very presentable, complete and straight. To make them perfect you would want to have them re-chromed but again, they are very presentable. The little rubber nubs are missing. - $125 ORRWTO

SOLD

5. 32/36 Weber Downdraft Carb. SOLD !!! It is in working order with good jets and float and has no missing peices. - $60 ORRWTO

You can see this sitting on the offy before I cleaned and refurbed it.

CIMG1645.jpg

6. Set of extra tailights for a 620. These are not broken or cracked. - $35 ORRWTO

CIMG0374.jpg

7. Bead Blasted and Balanced Crank Pulley - $25 ORRWTO

8. Bead blasted Timing Cover - $40 ORRWTO

Note: Thermo housing in pic is gone.

CIMG0008-1.jpg

9. 14" 6 lug American Racing Rims with Caps. These are straight but are tired meaning the chrome is peeling etc. Still presentable though. The real value here are the tires. Brand new 225/60/14 Daytona Daytons with 200 miles on them. They still have the nubs. I paid $475 just for the tires alone. - $225 ORRWTO

On the truck:

CIMG1591.jpg

CIMG1589.jpg

I have boxes of more stuff but these are the big items I want gone since I will never use them. You can PM me with offers. Thanks.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No...Just the Weber. It originally sat on the Offy Intake and that is also for sale. I will consider package deals of course. Keep in mind that weber with offy was connected to that head and I heard it run before I took it apart. The block was sold first some time back.

--P

I will take that weber if carlos backs out. Let me know..

I am mainly interested in the air filter base that is on the carb(included?), maybe we could work out a deal carlos.

Do you still have the air filter and filter top too?? I found a picture of it in you build thread-post #13.

Just a tad bit of advice, try setting your camera to "Macro mode" if it has it. Usually symbolized by a flower or an "M" ;) Pictures always come out crisp and well detailed when shooting very close up instead of blurry and out of focus.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l19/metalmonkey47/DSCF0180.jpg

VS.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l19/metalmonkey47/DSCF0181.jpg

sorry to thread jack and GLWS!

Edited by metalmonkey47

I will take that weber if carlos backs out. Let me know..

I am mainly interested in the air filter base that is on the carb(included?), maybe we could work out a deal carlos.

I'll shoot you a pm when I get it.

I live on the east side and work in seattle.

A little far to drive.

how much shipped to 97236?

Sloppy thirds on the Weber. Does a weber require an adapter plate for an l16 intake mani?

To comment on the macro mode on your camera, not only do you need to set it in macro for up-close pictures, most good cameras(what can I say, i've only shot with Canons) you can hold the fire button down half way, the camera will focus and beep at you, and then you'll get a preview of what the photo will look like, then you can shoot.

how much shipped to 97236?

$14.50 Shipped + Price of Carb

Feel free to call me at 206.617.0649. I want to make sure people level set with me on what they are getting and the condition vs. having an unhappy buyer etc.

you think that timing cover would fit on a '70 L16? i might be in the market for those tires too. 0.o

beautiful work btw.

L16 and 18 are the same. Jumping to a L20 there may be difference. I am not 100% on that.

Please let me know if you really want the tires as I think I have them sold but the guy still hasn't confirmed. If your local to the NW, pop on by and grab them. I need the space back.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.