i have the Z bug

Braden

well im selling my 04 silverado and looking to upgrade to a Z!!!! i had a 71 240 but unfortunatley didnt have it long enough to fix it and drive it, i did however enjoy starting it up and revving it up!!! it had a cammed dual webber l26 in it. im tired of fucking with fuel injected chevy's and newer shit, i want something with soem idle screws like my 620!!! i have been watching a 240 but now i have found this 260, http://limaohio.craigslist.org/cto/2050592225.html im just wondering someone please explain to me the differences body wise and interior wise from the 240z to the 260z i know the engine displacement increased but whats the real differences, i love the sexy curves of the 240 but the 260 is missing something i just cant figure out what it is. here is the 240 i was looking at http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1984201143.html

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

the body is exactly the same from a 240 to a 260. the only exterior differences are the tail lights and maybe the bumpers.

there can be just a few differences or alot of differences depending on the manufacture date of a 260.

the early and late 260's have alot of changes made half way threw the year

It's weird, I used to really dislike 260's. Now, I actually WANT one. They are so "Frankenstein". There is a good shell of one at another shop here that I might pick up. They can be a sort of 'mullet' car....240 in the front, 280 in the rear. :blink:

And Zcars become a freaking ADDICTION!

It's weird, I used to really dislike 260's. Now, I actually WANT one. They are so "Frankenstein". There is a good shell of one at another shop here that I might pick up. They can be a sort of 'mullet' car....240 in the front, 280 in the rear. :blink:

And Zcars become a freaking ADDICTION!

What about 260 in the front 280zx in the rear! lol