Played with my Z24 today

kezark31

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MAN THAT IS SO AWESOME I AM GLAD THAT IT RUNS GREAT HEY MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU COULD USE SOME PUNCTUATION AND A LITTLE LESS CAPITOLS BUT HEY ITS ALL GOOD I MEAN EVERYONE JUST LOVES READING A FEW SENTENCES RUN TOGETHER AND TRY TO MAKE THEM OUT RIGHT

punctuation-marks.jpg

Ahh, im just messing with ya, thats cool tho! Pics or it didn't happen

MAN THAT IS SO AWESOME I AM GLAD THAT IT RUNS GREAT HEY MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU COULD USE SOME PUNCTUATION AND A LITTLE LESS CAPITOLS BUT HEY ITS ALL GOOD I MEAN EVERYONE JUST LOVES READING A FEW SENTENCES RUN TOGETHER AND TRY TO MAKE THEM OUT RIGHT

punctuation-marks.jpg

Ahh, im just messing with ya, thats cool tho! Pics or it didn't happen

I don't think he is alone. :D

I've seen some pretty crappy 'threads' with sentences running together, lack of punctuation, capitals....etc, etc.

You should figure out why the engine runs better with the exhaust plugs disabled.

Fix it, then hook them back up.

I picked up a 720 with a Z24. Was running a little rough; cleaned the plugs and deleted the plug wires on the exhaust side, bumped the timing to 5 deg. BTDC and runs like a champ now!!

I would strenuously suggest that you reconnect the exhaust side plugs. The only way it could run better is if a couple of wires were reversed on the exhaust side. Removing them has fixed it, but dual plug operation is absolutely the best for this motor.