parting out 76 and 78 king cabs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Hey Ted, looking for a few pieces. I need that whole heater box assy, some carrier bearing bracketry, and a hood trim/grill filler piece if you have one still. I can come out and get it whenever, lemme know. Thanks bud.

hi i just got my 77 620 kc, and i need a couple parts, i need the speedometer cable, both upper and lower shift boots (i have the stock center console) and maybe a shift knob, but thats not needed. what would all that cost shipped to 97812?

Hey Ted, looking for a few pieces. I need that whole heater box assy, some carrier bearing bracketry, and a hood trim/grill filler piece if you have one still. I can come out and get it whenever, lemme know. Thanks bud.

DatsuNoob! If you do go by, get me the nice black arm rests and shifter boot he was going to sell to me, he's been really busy so couldn't ship them to me...it was going to be $23 shipped. Hopefully he'll let you and you'll be willing. =P

DatsuNoob! If you do go by, get me the nice black arm rests and shifter boot he was going to sell to me, he's been really busy so couldn't ship them to me...it was going to be $23 shipped. Hopefully he'll let you and you'll be willing. =P

if you guys can work something out i'm willing to work with you.

Trust me on this, the '76's fenders are not better than what you have. The top rail where they bolt to the inner fender is totally rusted through. In addition to the dents. I know this because that thing was my daily driver for almost 7 years, until it became too unsafe to drive due to rust. It was Flintstones-esque. If they were salvageable I would have kept them.

• 2 weeks later...

i have one i would sell for $30 shipped

If you have something to sell, pm the person and don't thread jack.

on a side note, i'm looking to sell the whole(whats left) 78 red kingcab with title. $200, everything pictured minus-

front fenders

valence

seats

grill

bumper

all of center console (other than console and seats the interior is complete)

wiper cowl and small plastic piece on wiper motor.

wheels have been changed to 14" baby moons, no center caps.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.