parting out 76 and 78 king cabs

ok guys this is what i have so far

dat1977-turn sig swtch,$20

fuse box $5

shipping $11

total $36

germz- dr handle bezels $5 pr

weather strips n/a

front valence lights $30 pr (buckets, lenses and all)

shifter boot $2

shipping $13

total $50

pharough- cowl vent $15 (still working on shipping)

rubber bumper guards $30 shipped (these are very nice!)

benjammin- door sill plates $20 shipped pr (all have dings though i'll pick nicest pr)

radim- cig lighter n/a(if i had one, $10 shippied)

motavated- seat belts $43 shipped (pas/drivers set w/ latches)

mini-l320- fender? not shipping anything that large right now, sorry. the 320 fender i shipped you last year was a complete night mare and i'm not ready for that again. also need to know what side you need if you want to have some one else ship it for you. i only have good stock drivers fenders right now, $35 each. or the shaved/flared set at $175.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sun visor holder clips, also the linkage arms for the fresh air vents, and whatever is used to attatch them to the flapper door thingys. also how much for the tail lights lenses and front valance marker lenses. 42503

ok,

visor clips if they are there, $10 shipped for the pair,

fresh air vent arms, $10 pr

tail light lenses depending on condition(i'll have to look )$10-$30 for the pair

front lenses, depending on what i have left, $5-$20 for a pair.

my dash is f*d up i need a whole one ....how bout dat grille home slice

sorry, for got to ad that in there, door panels(black) are really nice$35 r/l + shipping, blue so so, $20 + ship, grill $25-$40 + ship, have to look at it closely, make sure all rings are intact.

ok guys this is what i have so far

dat1977-turn sig swtch,$20

fuse box $5

shipping $11

total $36

germz- dr handle bezels $5 pr

weather strips n/a

front valence lights $30 pr (buckets, lenses and all)

shifter boot $2

shipping $13

total $50

pharough- cowl vent $15 (still working on shipping)

rubber bumper guards $30 shipped (these are very nice!)

benjammin- door sill plates $20 shipped pr (all have dings though i'll pick nicest pr)

radim- cig lighter n/a(if i had one, $10 shippied)

motavated- seat belts $43 shipped (pas/drivers set w/ latches)

mini-l320- fender? not shipping anything that large right now, sorry. the 320 fender i shipped you last year was a complete night mare and i'm not ready for that again. also need to know what side you need if you want to have some one else ship it for you. i only have good stock drivers fenders right now, $35 each. or the shaved/flared set at $175.

Did you have the pair of door arm rests in good condition?

Just a reminder to check on the am/fm radios. I need one if it is tested and working. You quoted $10 plus shiping. Let me know and if you want paypal, email me the email address to put the money in your acct. Thanks, Louisiana Dan

Just a reminder to check on the am/fm radios. I need one if it is tested and working. You quoted $10 plus shiping. Let me know and if you want paypal, email me the email address to put the money in your acct. Thanks, Louisiana Dan

actually craig quoted ten plus shipping in his thread. all my radios are am.

hi i was looking for the full exhaust from manifold back how much shipped to gig harbor hopefully it wouldnt have to be cut anywhere

it would probly be cheaper to drive than ship it, lookin at $50 for the exhuast system if still good.

and for any of you portland vancouver guys wanting parts, i have a friend that will be in the area the 4th and5th that can bring the parts down to save you on shipping.

did you ever find the hood trim for the 521? please tell me a price with shipping to Brea, Ca. 92821 also how much for the rear 1/4 glass left and right (king cab)with the rubber seals, both lower trays below the glove box. thanx

i thought i had sent you a message on the 521 trim already but if you didn't get it , i think i said $15 for the trim or $20 shipped. as for the 1/4 windows and rubber $20 for the pair and $25 for the pair of trays, i'll have to get measurements for shipping. i most likely won't get a chance to ship anything out till saterday though.

I need the wondow seals/sweeps on the door, mostly the outside ones as they are missing. Do you have any with decent rubber?

I also need the tray under the glovebox, a glovebox door, and the rubber nipples in the gas door, and the black door arm rests.

Can you estimate me a price please?

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.