What's my radiator?

rbastedo

rad1.jpgrad2.jpg

I have a Datsun A15 in the car, and this radiator.

I looked up pictures of Datsun radiators but didn't find it.

The car is an MG Midget and the rad isn't right for that car, was installed by a previous owner so I have no idea.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it`s not pinto, pintos have cap in middle on top like old car at least the ones i have do, and fiestas have cap on other side but look similar hose position wise

,,,1979_Ford_Fiesta_SCCA_Race_Car_Engine.jpg

1978_Ford_Fiesta_Mk1_Race_Car_Engine_1.jpg

i`ll go out and root around see what i got (i won`t have a good one just maybe able narrow it down)

im off

This is why i thought i had ya covered, but after measuring it`s 13"x25" and an MG aint got much room to spare it was laying with the mazda rx2 oil cooler stuff BUT it was not to be ,,thought i would get back to ya as I might have got yer hopes up...ps it looked smaller from a distance

House002.jpg

This is why i thought i had ya covered, but after measuring it`s 13"x25" and an MG aint got much room to spare it was laying with the mazda rx2 oil cooler stuff BUT it was not to be ,,thought i would get back to ya as I might have got yer hopes up...ps it looked smaller from a distance

House002.jpg

Yes, that's definitely too big.

It's not a question of "much room to spare" it's "no room to spare" with that A15 crammed in there and the HIF-4 SU's - things are already hitting the bonnet.

My radiator guy says he thinks this one was custom built. Hopefully he will have it repaired today as I can't drive my Sprite to work tomorrow - it will be raining and I just don't want to have it out in the rain.