Z20 Parts (free)

I've got some Z20 parts that I just pulled off a long block, and as I'm building an LZ hybrid I don't need them. So if you want a Z20 head, front cover, and timing stuff (not sure why anybody would need this and not a whole motor, also, I don't know the condition), I'm giving it away. The parts are in Bellevue, and will be headed North to Bellingham next weekend. If somebody doesn't take them next weekend, (or be seriously interested in them) they're gonna be scrapped next week.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some Z20 parts that I just pulled off a long block, and as I'm building an LZ hybrid I don't need them. So if you want a Z20 head, front cover, and timing stuff (not sure why anybody would need this and not a whole motor, also, I don't know the condition), I'm giving it away. The parts are in Bellevue, and will be headed North to Bellingham next weekend. If somebody doesn't take them next weekend, (or be seriously interested in them) they're gonna be scrapped next week.

4 or 8 spark plug head?

intake manifold? whats the difrence to the napz 24

The carbs between Z20/22 and the Z24 wont swap (bolt pattern) so that's one difference between manifolds. The other is the port shape. The Z20/22s are round while the Z24 is square. (with rounded corners) The manifold bolt patterns are the same and they will physically bolt to either head.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.