WTB: 510 GOON... MUST BE WILLING TO SHIP!

... cuz I live in Hawaii. Therefore the west coast near a port is preferred.

The requirements that I'm looking for:

*It must be a runner. She's eventually going to get a KA, but for now she needs to be able to drive on and off the ship as well as cruise around town without problems.

*Bigger items must be present. Meaning fenders, bumpers, glass, rear seats, dash, doors, etc. I don't want to get killed on shipping having to bring over a hood or something.

*Not a rust bucket. Cosmetic rust is OK though.

*Somewhat stock. Not really looking for something with box flares molded in or having to deal with another persons unfinished project.

The cheaper the better, but I'd rather pay a little more than get stuck with a lemon. I just want something to cruise around with that looks better than my '99 Corolla and that would make a good project car. Wagons are what I'm looking for but I would consider a good deal on a 2 or 4 door.

Also, if anyone is interested in trades, I triple Weber 40DCOE's that need a rebuild (was planning on throwing them on my 240z), 16x7 +20 SSR Reverse Meshes that needs the faces repainted (and they come with an extra pair of 16x8 +20 barrels!), 15x7 +11 SSR Longchamps (two has a slight bend but still hold air and all could use a good polishing) and a bunch of misc. Z car parts.

Mahalos Ratsuners!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooooo Chahleh! U no ask for much huh? Nah nah. What about some of the Dattos that stay on Maui? I know had couple on there for sale a while back. Oh, and what about the orange wagon in Ewa?

Tell u what, my braddah. If you find one in the Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA area, I can go look at um for you. If the buyer isn't willing to ship it, I can make the arrangements for a small fee (like the gas money to drive it to Seattle.)

Good luck boss.

-Brian

Still going at it,eh Kyuushakai? Ganbatte ne!

You should've jump on that one that I had a lead on. It's not where I found it anymore, but you have the owners info.

GOOD LUCK!

-goki

Haha, yup I'm searching again! The blue one would have been perfect but the timing was pretty bad (my hours at work got cut big time soon after). I'll try giving him a call though... Hopefully, I'm gonna be hitting you up for some GOON SQUAD stickers soon!

Hooooo Chahleh! U no ask for much huh? Nah nah. What about some of the Dattos that stay on Maui? I know had couple on there for sale a while back. Oh, and what about the orange wagon in Ewa?

Tell u what, my braddah. If you find one in the Portland, OR or Vancouver, WA area, I can go look at um for you. If the buyer isn't willing to ship it, I can make the arrangements for a small fee (like the gas money to drive it to Seattle.)

Good luck boss.

-Brian

RAJAH RAJAH! The ones on Maui that have been popping up lately are a little too modified for my taste (except for that Bluebird coupe that pops up every so often... I just can't afford it!).

The orange one from Ewa was actually my buddy's project. He ended up trading it for a 620 but I prefer something a little stock-er to put my own touch on it. Right now, no one can really afford to spend on toys so hopefully he'll come down on the price soon and we'll see what happens... If you can help me out with looking over the car and the shipping, I'll not only hook you up with the gas money... Next time you come back home, I'll have a 12 pack and a plate lunch from Rainbows with your name on it!

Thanks for the help guys. Kamikaze decided to keep his wagon. Carlos, I was reading over your bulid thread and am mulling it over. PM or email me some details on the car and if you have any pics of the underside, engine bay, etc. The exterior looks CHERRY.

Thanks for the help guys. Kamikaze decided to keep his wagon. Carlos, I was reading over your bulid thread and am mulling it over. PM or email me some details on the car and if you have any pics of the underside, engine bay, etc. The exterior looks CHERRY.

Heres a pic of the engine bay. It has an l20, 4spd, longer wheel studs, Weber, Matchbox dizzy, Blaster 2 coil, Brand new plugs, along with brand new NGK wires. It runs really well but, is starting to leak oil from the oil pan gasket (due to previous owner using rtv) Tranny shifts really good, clutch feels really nice and so do the brakes. I'll try to get pictures of the underside but, when the wheel fell off it only landed on the rotor and put a scratch on it. All the lights work, heater works great, the knob to dim the dash doesn't work, dash has cracks, wipers work good, the motor for the windshield wiper fluid doesn't work, it has PIAA sport horns that work, needs carpet.

all in all its a pretty solid car. It does have minimal rust in the front floor boards (I'm talkin about the size of a lighter and the length of a pen) I wont be able to get more pictures till this weekend.

Let me know what you think.

FxCam_1285181084718.jpg

FxCam_1285203061604.jpg

106_2050.jpg

1280043737.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.