1968 Datsun 510 2 door

hey to all.......i just listed my 1968 Datsun 510 2 door on Ebay what do you think? worth it?.....Ebay auction #120634202991

1968 Datsun 510 2 door beautifully restored with over $18000 invested. I restored this car over 3 years ago.

I have been using it as a show car at many shows.

This would make a great daily driver. The car gets between 25 -28 MPG highway.

The car is basically restored stock and original other than a few items dog leg 5 speed, 2” exhaust system panasports and dual carbs. This car would also make a great candidate for SR20 swap if the winning bidder wished to do so.

There is approximately 5000 miles on the motor. Somethings still need some TLC. The following items are not working on the car. The horn, speedo, radio, heater, (heater works just need cable hooked up), back up lights. The hood has some chiped paint.

I am not going to bore you with a long list of parts I have replaced. If a picture says a 1000 words and therefore, as you can tell from the pictures in the auction all of the parts that I have replaced or restored.

This is truly a beautiful car. I haven’t seen any better at any of the shows I have been to in the last 5 years.

My starting price will be very fair and well within the price range of the car. This is a no reserve auction. I am not going to be BS anybody as far as telling people that I have it advertised somewhere else and may close the auction early. This auction will run the full length. I will not be taking any outside offers to close the auction. Absolutely no trades considered.

Payment paid in full at the end of auction. I will hold the car up to seven working days. It is the buyers responsibility to pick up in that time frame. It is the buyers sole responsibility for all shipping charges. I will help the buyer in anyway I can..

This car can be seen during the week by appointment only. datsunlandsocal@sbcglobal.net 714-393-0273 Please ask any questions before bidding Good luck and happy bidding on this truly clean rare Datsun 510 68 2 door.

This car is being sold as is with no warranty what so ever.

I have tried to describe this car to the best of my abilities.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What price are you looking for?

hey to all.......i just listed my 1968 Datsun 510 2 door on Ebay what do you think? worth it?.....Ebay auction #120634202991

1968 Datsun 510 2 door beautifully restored with over $18000 invested. I restored this car over 3 years ago.

I have been using it as a show car at many shows.

This would make a great daily driver. The car gets between 25 -28 MPG highway.

The car is basically restored stock and original other than a few items dog leg 5 speed, 2” exhaust system panasports and dual carbs. This car would also make a great candidate for SR20 swap if the winning bidder wished to do so.

There is approximately 5000 miles on the motor. Somethings still need some TLC. The following items are not working on the car. The horn, speedo, radio, heater, (heater works just need cable hooked up), back up lights. The hood has some chiped paint.

I am not going to bore you with a long list of parts I have replaced. If a picture says a 1000 words and therefore, as you can tell from the pictures in the auction all of the parts that I have replaced or restored.

This is truly a beautiful car. I haven’t seen any better at any of the shows I have been to in the last 5 years.

My starting price will be very fair and well within the price range of the car. This is a no reserve auction. I am not going to be BS anybody as far as telling people that I have it advertised somewhere else and may close the auction early. This auction will run the full length. I will not be taking any outside offers to close the auction. Absolutely no trades considered.

Payment paid in full at the end of auction. I will hold the car up to seven working days. It is the buyers responsibility to pick up in that time frame. It is the buyers sole responsibility for all shipping charges. I will help the buyer in anyway I can..

This car can be seen during the week by appointment only. datsunlandsocal@sbcglobal.net 714-393-0273 Please ask any questions before bidding Good luck and happy bidding on this truly clean rare Datsun 510 68 2 door.

This car is being sold as is with no warranty what so ever.

I have tried to describe this car to the best of my abilities.

Post A Price In Your Ad

Pictures are encouraged, price & location are manditory.

"best offer" is not acceptable.

"$100 or offer" is just fine.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

please make sure to read the classified section rules before posting next time, thanks.