First Look Nissan Leaf

Guest DatsuNoob

Its Skib without the salute!

Tuck in your shirt and take your hands outta your pockets. You're doing nothing for the lazy image of America's youth. jk I lolz :lol: I'm scared of these things. They probably have all kinds of crazy wiring, flux capacitiors and doo-dads few people are going to know how to work on. The days of working on your own car are coming to an end I'm afraid (with newer cars anyway).

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now you have to plug it in right? if you do the money you save on gas is just gonna go into your electric bill .....just saying

electric is waaaaayyyyy cheaper per mile than gas in North America... i cut my staff down one medium sized truck and gave them 2 electric golf carts in trade and it saved me over 3k this year.

I think its butt ugly and not super practical for my 60mi each way comute, but how awesome.would it be to drive to work at the oil refineries every day in one of these.... I do love sticking it to the man.

lol ya the 100mi range isnt to great for long commutes but it is the first release.

the dude from Nissan that brought it by said the technology is already being improved for the next ones, they want to eventually be able to get 200mi a charge

lol ya the 100mi range isnt to great for long commutes but it is the first release.

the dude from Nissan that brought it by said the technology is already being improved for the next ones, they want to eventually be able to get 200mi a charge

thats the thing that sucks. if you bought one now you would only be cool for a year, and when the next model comes out it has a longer range or uses less energy, you would just kick yourself.... i heard that the lotus based car "tesla" uses stacked laptop batteries of sorts, and that the technology for batteries is getting better every day.

so when do you get one?

• 1 year later...