Cowl Spacers/Plastic Tabs

79D50

Does anyone have 4-5 cowl spacers.? Mine were all cracked and broken and I need the cowl from vibrating and shaking. I have tons of extra 620 parts. Let me know what you need and we can trade or I will pay cash...either way, please let me know.

THX

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

hmmm... I realized I'm gonna need these too. It wouldn't be too hard to make them. I've made bushings outta polyurethane before. I'll bet a mold for these pieces wouldn't be too hard to make. I might mess around with some poly and see what I come up with :sneaky:

I called ABC Nissan Parts Wholesale and they listed the parts but they are discontinued. They ran .83 cents a peice. They do have 1981 720 spacers and I ordered those at $1.03 a pop. They can't be too much different and hopefully they will fit with a little fabbing. Both trucks require 5 and that is what comes when your order a pack. When i get them I will post some pics for reference. The guy said between 3-5 days.

1-800-373-1066

OEM Catalog

Item Number MSRP Core Price Price

66820B5000 $1.10 $0.00 $0.83

GRILLE-COWL TOP

• 2 weeks later...