After market gauge adapters?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1/8 BSP autometer sell them. it goes in the block where the sender used to go.

its posted on here just recently and YOU saw it!!!!!!!!!

Well, I checked up on that but my water temp sender is way larger then 1/8. Assuming all are going to be BSP right?

water temps I have no clue. I trust the stock ones and dont want to run a catapiller line to the dash.

I had one once and was just lucky that it fit.

Mines all electronic so tongue.gif

Plus the stock ones didn't work very well.

Maybe I'll have to make a few phone calls

What the heck kinda auto parts store do you work at? :blink: :lol:

you gotta have some catalog or something with all kinds of that junk, my water temp gauge (that i got at vatozone) came with multiple adapters

My store is in the ghettos dude dry.gif

Our catalogs have all been stolen or had shit spilled on them by idiots. What kind of gauge?

Take a look at your gauge, take a look at where it connects. Figure out what you will need, pretty simple. IIRC hainz said there was a good type of line to use if its manual water/oil gauge that lasts a while.

lol my new gauge is elecrical, not mechanical, so I don't have to run any annoying lines. Just wires twofinger_salute.gif

do you still have the old sending unit - take that - take your new one walk in, mix and match. your making it harder that it needs to be. Hell, there a chance you could find what you need at home depot - thats where i got most of my fuel plumbing.

yeah, youi're right. I blame the Dr. Pepper laugh.gif I'll go play at Home Depot after my sisters wedding unsure.gif I'm just being a lazy ass.