Fairlady motors z car ...

So were coming back from the coast Sunday evening,loaded way down with stuff and about Montesano I notice the temp gauge in the 280zxt seems higher than normal.It`s digital and usually sits at three bars,I notice it has creeped up to six bars.We drive on and it doesn`t seem to be going higher so about 15 miles ahead there is a reststop and we stop to make sure we aren`t low on water.Long story short it was fine. But while we are sitting there with hood open this guy pulls up in nice old black alfa romeo (i thought it was a Lancia) and starts asking questions, and im sayin no i think the gauge just started working right for once then he says nope it`s supposed to be 3 bars and starts spinning the fan checking for other things all the while asking me questions like a service manager,and im thinkin WTF, then he says he runs Fairlady z motors in Tacoma and he was going the other way and saw my car and (at least 5 miles out of his way just to come back) came back to see if he could help sooo if a company ever deserves a shout out it it`s Fairlady motors z car in Tacoma WA

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AKA UP Garage. Doug is a great guy, just dont get on his bad side. He will give you TONS of help and advice, but if you're just trying to pry info out of him and wasting his time, he'll ask you to leave, and in some cases, tell you not to come back.

Sounds like an O.K. guy to me.

Sounds like an O.K. guy to me.

He IS running a business and not a charity. So if a guy is doing what I said above, he SHOULD ask them to leave. Keep pushing after being asked to leave? Dont come back.

Considering that you run a business of your own, you should understand. He is a very smart guy, and has been in business since the 80s?

He recently finished work on a 510 with SR swap. I cant remember the details anymore, but the thing is BAD ASS.

He IS running a business and not a charity. So if a guy is doing what I said above, he SHOULD ask them to leave. Keep pushing after being asked to leave? Dont come back.

Considering that you run a business of your own, you should understand. He is a very smart guy, and has been in business since the 80s?

He recently finished work on a 510 with SR swap. I cant remember the details anymore, but the thing is BAD ASS.

I think you might have taken that wrong. I do the same thing as he does. What I was trying to say is he sounds like a stand up guy. :D