NOS 68 510 Parts

Good luck finding some of this stuff! Prices do not include shipping but i can assure you i will ship as cheapand as fast as humanly possible. Prices listed are firm. Help me fund my 620 project and help me buy a set of tires for her too!

IMG_0935.jpg

68' front fender markers, assymetrical, the ones that follow the curve, the one with all rubber parts 75$ and the other one that has no rubber 50$

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

round markers $100 a peice, absolutley perfect peices! As nice as they come!

IMG_0922.jpg

Liscence plate lamp, includes all rubber, housing, and bulb, $150, also a perfect peice!

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

Door handles, unsure which side they fit but i can take more pics so you can tell. also have part numbers but i am not sure if they are in the correct boxes. Perfect condition, even has factory lithium grease! $150 a peice or $275 for the set.

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

and lastly an unknown 510 marker light, good used condition, could use a good polish, $30, dirt is free!

IMG_0934.jpg

i will try to keep this thread updated asap, all parts are also listed abroad. keep updated as i will also be parting a complete 68 4 door. pm me with your needs/wants.

FRONT MARKER LIGHTS ARE SPOKEN FOR BUT I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW IF THEY ARE SOLD OR NOT.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys but the arrow side markers are gone, i guess i sold them too cheap!!!!! cuss words!!! oh well i hope i helped out with someones restoration, anyways i do still have everything but those, including the round markers, best i can do on those is 200 shipped.

sorry guys but the arrow side markers are gone, i guess i sold them too cheap!!!!! cuss words!!! oh well i hope i helped out with someones restoration, anyways i do still have everything but those, including the round markers, best i can do on those is 200 shipped.

too much for me, glws

Wish I had even had an opportunity to make a bid.... Lord knows I asked about them enough times. :(

az i still might have some more, i didnt expect this stuff to be like some kind of rare gold, i didnt realize the rarity of these parts, especially when i priced them, lol i just wana help everybody out by having these for sale, let me know your needs/wants, the grille and tail lights are spoken for, but knowing my grandpa he has 3 nos sets in the truck or something, ill see when i get it pulled out of the weeds and figure out how to get the trunk open.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.