exhaust

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be fine, will prolly sound raspy and sharp like a bike too!

it will sound like a weak bike since most bikes with 1300 cc's put about 170 to the ground stock so ill just get a muffler for a 600cc since its like 110 and the datsun should be 80 lol

Just dont want it to be too restricted, not sure on the math on what it pumps at what RPM. But my 1400 runs to 6500RPM+ no problem and with a couple mods you can run 8500+ so flow is important. Like I said, Im not sure on the math but if your exhaust is too small in diamiter or too restricted, you will lose power and RPM!

Just dont want it to be too restricted, not sure on the math on what it pumps at what RPM. But my 1400 runs to 6500RPM+ no problem and with a couple mods you can run 8500+ so flow is important. Like I said, Im not sure on the math but if your exhaust is too small in diamiter or too restricted, you will lose power and RPM!

yeah i think the muffler im lookin at are a straight through design and 2 inch diameter inlet so i was figurein the 1.75 all the way to it then have it flares a little to fit the muffler god and what about takin the cat off will it screw anything up? nothin will cause lack of flow like a bad converter

Use the bike muffler, they work good on cars (if a little noisy). Just make sure to use a 1.75" bike muffler. The size engine it is for, or the HP, is irrevelant. 1.75 is good for more power than a stock 210 engine puts out.

I have 2.5" exhaust on my A14, so the power output is less than optimum. But it is very loud. It has a stainless cannon muffler at the back which is actually a glasspack. VERY loud. Sounds like a Harley when it idles, like a Bee when revved up. Like a swarm of angry Bees.

Use the bike muffler, they work good on cars (if a little noisy). Just make sure to use a 1.75" bike muffler. The size engine it is for, or the HP, is irrevelant. 1.75 is good for more power than a stock 210 engine puts out.

I have 2.5" exhaust on my A14, so the power output is less than optimum. But it is very loud. It has a stainless cannon muffler at the back which is actually a glasspack. VERY loud. Sounds like a Harley when it idles, like a Bee when revved up. Like a swarm of angry Bees.

i like noisey and wat about the cat? can i wack it off ?