nl320 value

tdaaj

alright guys and girls, i need help determining a value on my 64 nl320. its a complete project, last time i started it was this summer. it needs a complete restoration. has had some shaudy body work by a previous owner done to it. so since i bought it about 4 years ago i've compiled a huge amount of nl specific parts for it. some strate but rusty rear quarter panels and inner fender wells. rear window, rear bumper, inner tail gate panel, 2 extra doors and trim, and a complete roof section. then i have a bunch of l320 parts also, nice color matching unmolested dash board, 65 gauge panel, 65 center floor section for floor shift manual trans, klotz disc brake brackets and bearing shims, 2 extra hoods, complete engine rebuild kit j13, extra 4spd trans, starter, wiring, radiator, hand crank rod, parts manual and so on.also have title and vin plate for 65 nl. the 64 does have paperwork.

the reason i'm serious considering selling this is i don't see me getting to this project anytime soon. i also would like to have more garage space back. and by the time i did get to it i'm afraid the mice will have destroyed any of the existing interior. so i'll try to get some pics to help determine a value but this truck is the one in my avatar. thank you for any help.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about this for a couple of days and decided not to anounce what I paid for mikes NL320, I feel I got a good deal concidering how much time and effort was put into the truck. I received an excellent running truck. That said, I would be interested in a couple of your extra parts if you wanted to sell them, not off the truck you might be selling. I am looking for the two trim pieces behind the door(pass and driver sides) just above the door handle, there L shaped. Also I need the top trim piece on the tailgate. I am NOT asking you to part out the truck itself, if you don't have them, thats life. Let me know wayno

• 4 weeks later...