Noob Nasty

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Ross I'm a 24 year old photographer living in SF. I've always had a thing for Datsuns. I bought a 240z back when I was 16 to try to get running while I had another crappy DD. Got it running but decided to part it because, well, I was living in CT and there was no metal left on the body. I've always wanted another Datsun since.

Fast forward to this last Saturday and this happened to my Legacy turbo.

59580_620589835848_1710511_36215496_8115225_n.jpg

I'm still stressing over it a bit. It was a hit and run while it was parked (car A into car B into my car). Let me tell you it sucks to go out to where you left your car the night before and just see skid marks where your car was. Anyway I can't find another Legacy Turbo for sale in good condition right now so I'm thinking about trying to grab a 510 to try to have some fun with. Something along the lines of the510keeper's KA powered creatur or DatsunMotorSports wagon if he doesn't part it out. I just want to see what I'm going to get for the subie before bugging them.

Anyway, Assuming all goes as planned I hope be be an active member here.

Here's my favorite member of my fleet of old cars I've had.

See you guys around!

MR2-drakes-landing.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic