WTB Datsun 620 parts

I could really use an intake manifold, carburetor, alternator, and a dip stick for my transmission fluid. Oh and possibly a valve cover. All for my l20b. I'm also lacking mirrors, valance lights, and several interior parts if you just have some lying around. I am in SE Texas, so they will have to be close or shipped cheaply.

P.S. budget is TIIIGGGHHHT!!! so don't get too excited if you were gonna try to make money off me.

thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think about that. Been a while since I had a standard. When I get home I'll have to check and see where that hole goes. My cousin pointed it out and said I was missing it. I just taped over the hole and added that to my list without thinking.

I'm still not sure what that stupid tube does, but it goes into the block and Im quite embarassed that I didn't immediately realize that my manual transmission doesn't require or have a place for a dipstick. I have a bad feeling that if I become a regular here, someone is going to eventually ask me if i checked my transmission fluid lately.

P.S. Got a manifold and Carburetor.

yeah I finally found that tube in the book. Meanwhile, I think my build may be going in a different direction. Picked up an Altima thats in pretty good shape for next to nothing, so I'm thinking l20b may be up for sale soon. My parts list had gotten so long that if I went all origional I was looking at around a grand to get this thing on the road with no asthetic work done. For that much, I think I can do something a little more exciting (overwhelming). as for knobs... I think the dash is mostly all there, just not in very good shape. Just missing ash tray area. Check out my build thread. I'm gonna need advice to get this one running.

Thanks,

Jerm

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.