guy in montana with 4 datsun pickups

RadioRedline

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nice blank post there Cahoon lol. Cmon spit it out now..

Radio

Sorry about that..........I might just check them out I am only interested in the 521. I am only couple hours from Valier. I just don't know anything about importing vehicles into Canada so would have to check that out first. I am not to fond of the rubber glove treatment at the border.

yea i just called the guy about the 521 and said he called the crushers, and they offered 300 apiece for the trucks. so he just wants to get that matched.i am also only interested in the 521. he said he has no problem selling them seperatley. he said he doesnt know if they run. and there is a transmission in the back of one so that obviousley doesnt drive. he doesnt remember which one that is tho. 13 hour drive each way, plus 300 for the truck, plus renting a trailor and gas... damn think ill have to pass, but will keep thinking about it

I talked to this guy over in kalispell like 2 months ago, got the same story..........these trucks don't have 300 dollars worth of scrap let alone parts..........i haven't yet found a crusher giving 300 bux a piece for any rig around these parts...got a quote from a guy inbetween kalispell and missoula giving 150 per titled rig and thats it........these are 50-100 dollar trucks....it would be nice to save every datsun, but not at those prices for the condition.

Bill