FS: Zx11 Carbs Complete for an A-series Engine.

Yes I am selling the ZX1100 Carb Kit for the A-series Engine. Yes it does work. They are CVK's 40mm Carbs by: Keihin.

I had the car Idling for a good 30 minutes at 2,000 RPM's with no problems.

I just rebuilt these Carbs Today. Fully taken apart. every Jet and Needle. Fully Flushed and sprayed out with Carb Cleaner. Put everything to Stock Formation. Mixture screw is set a 2 1/2 turns. Which is pretty much stock.

The only problem that i did have was that at over 5000 rpm's it starved for more gas. And only thing I could think of is that these carb need atleast a Stage 2 or Stage 3 Jet kit for it to work perfectly. Which is I think $80 on Ebay. Or you can drill em out yourself to a bigger size.

Other than that these Carbs sound awesome when You open up the throttle :hyper: . The hard part is already done by me :sweat:

Also I had the Fuel Pressure Regulator Set at 5 1/2 psi. Which is the only way I can get the Car to actually stay Running Smoothly until it reached 5,000 RPM's.

I will take any Reasonable Offers. :fu: Check ebay; these CVK40's go for over $160.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I can gets a adapter and a stock mani, you can keep the extra cash mang! I want that setup, I can make it run rightand make an aluminum intoke for it! Wana finish it off good and drive the Piss outta them!

Im waiting for metalmonkey to get back at me. He got first Dibs :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.