what would you pay???

i found a set of panasport knockoffs in 15x8 6lug. yes 6 lug. im having a hell of a time finding wheels i want for Lindsay. so i offer this guy 100 plus my stock 521 wheels he says no. then i up to 120+an amp no wheel trade. he still says no. the amp is worht $100. i want the wheels but how much do you think they are worth being knockoffs. im probably gonna have to get em refinished IF i do get them somehow.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i found a set of panasport knockoffs in 15x8 6lug. yes 6 lug. im having a hell of a time finding wheels i want for Lindsay. so i offer this guy 100 plus my stock 521 wheels he says no. then i up to 120+an amp no wheel trade. he still says no. the amp is worht $100. i want the wheels but how much do you think they are worth being knockoffs. im probably gonna have to get em refinished IF i do get them somehow.

depends on what kind they are, Panasports were NOT the only company to make a good quality wheel, Enkei as well as minilight all made a wheel just like them... I have seen a set go on Yahoo Japan for almost $500 + shipping just to give you an idea of what they may be worth

Clayton

For 6 lug's I wouldn't flinch at $500, hard to find nice rims that aren't dub+ and blingy

i totally feel you on that one. id rather stay stock than go dub. as of right now im willing to go up to $400 hopefully i get a reply. he took his ad off craigslist already or else i would post it. fingers crossed.

i read about a guy that started with a big red plastic paper clip and traded his way all the way to a HOUSE!

Forgot about that one, but I think that was a bit more of a charitable act from many people. The kid I was talking about knew how to find deals and talk to people.