flush??

so im trying to come up with a way to keep my car slammed yet make it flush. i've seen 8 in wide rims sit pretty flush but on 16's. i was thinking more like 13's cause i barley tuck 13's so i was planning on raising the back of my 510 a half in or so and get 13x7 - 13 offset so i can get the lip of an 8 w/0 offset but keep the back spacing of a 6 w/0 offset to clear everything. i fitted a friends 15x7 0 offset on the front of my car and we needed spacers to clear suspension (suspension is top secret so dont ask=] and it still wasnt really flush so i think 13x7 -13 would be perfect. just wanted some opinions on this. and another question... has any one ran diamond racing 13's with a zx brake set up??

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will need some smaller tires....

I had a 205/60/13 that was harder to tuck than a 195/40/16 with similar offsets....

If you have stock camber in the rear you will still be streching it to fit a 13x7 -13......... it might just look perfect though...... :lol:

oh dude im putting 175/60/13 on them. i'd rather have 8 in wide wheels to have more stretch but its pretty much impossible for the fronts

Um, I wanna see pictures no matter what. From what I have seen you dime is really low...and I like that.

In regards to the diamond racing wheels clearing 280zx brakes, the measurements that I received from them a while back seemed to indicate that they would fit.