Lets Talk Fatties!

RadioRedline

Was doing some research, because I'd like to beef up the rear rubber on my 620s and 521. Skinny in the front eventually and fatties in the back. Found this company: http://www.mandhtires.com/

Also found some 6x139.7 Spacers on ebay, they have 1" 2" and 3"! Stock width on our trucks is what? 6 inches?

Assuming I only used a 14" rim http://www.mandhtires.com/store.php?crn=73&rn=310&action=show_detail this are damn near 10 inches wide, add that to the fact I'm thinking of putting some nice wdie spacers to stick em out further...hehe Rat Rod! Thoughts?

Radio

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elaborate there Skibby.

Radio

google "backspacing" ---> seriously it gives a good idea of what's going on especially for what your talking aboot.

You also run a higher risk of "imbalance" for the wheels when using spacers ( certain kinds as well as bent or distorted ones ) ^^^ Skib is right , do yer homework on exactly what type of wider wheel you can run , get the look and the function right the first time ;) :D

But if your outta money like most of us are ,,, get the look ! :lol:

Elaborate there Skibby.

Radio

facepalm.jpg

if you want your tires to stick out. get wider wheels with the proper backspacing.

(if you dont know what backspacing is and cant measure a wheel, fuckin google it)

spacers are retarded and have been prone to failure.

+ a truck with 6in wheels poking out on fat spacers would be fuckin clown shoes

ok, so its not both its an either or thing. got it

Radio

you could do both if you want...

but you would be mocked. because it would be stupid.

buying thick ass spacers to have your tires stick out is just the wrong/lazy/cheap way to do it.