1967 Ratster $350

Alrighty then, the pictures speak for themselves. All the parts are there. The trim is off the car and in dry storage. Condition of motor and tranny are unknown but they are in the car. Needs tires to be a roller as the ones on it dry rotted to death. Not my car but I can put you in touch with the owner. Part it out and make money. Bring a can of wasp killer. :lol:

Pick it on your way home from Blue Lake tomorrow. It's the car your wife always wanted you to drag home.

http://picasaweb.google.com/exit64/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCLmZ4vXLuOXXzQE#

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say its an okay deal but looks to be missing quite a bit.. I picked mine up with nothing missing overall for around 400..

It's all there. A lot of it is in boxes in dry storage. Read everything before you start popping off. ;)

I did but I'mma pics or they don't exist type.

I have never seen a picture of you, there for, you don't exist. Where do you want me to ship this to so you can add it to the pile? :lol:

Possibly. I have been picking away at that in between Roadster projects. It's a early 71 coupe with 61K on the clock. So early the A12 is orange instead of Nissan blue. PM me if you want more details and a price.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.