521 FOR SALE Southern California (Riverside) $1900.

(not mine) I met this guy today to look at a trans and a tonneau cover for my 521, and got to check out his 521 that's for sale right now.

The body is amazingly straight- looks like original paint. a little faded, but NO RUST that I could see. Stock running L16 with 4 speed.

Current tags/registration. Bucket seats. Engine bay even has all the little trinkets that mine lacks, like the windshield wiper/washer bag, engine bay light, ect...

Looks like a solid little truck! I'm trying to figure out how i can add it to my toy list, but my funds arent going to allow it right now... :(

The guy's name is Karl and is really cool. The truck was his kid's and now he just want's it to go to a good place, so hit him up.

Karl starwoodpest@aol.com

13b479d7.jpg

cd39e2a9.jpg

63b6372e.jpg

9d595a86.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: the "also included" parts list on the windshield might bump the price a little- the extra rebuilt motor is still at the builders, but the truck runs good as is. He said the brakes work, but are out of adjustment (i'm used to that by now) I know he just wants to move the truck, so don't be shy.

BTW, the tonnuea is gone (mine!!) :)

So what's it off of? Custom?

nope, original for the 521. vinyl with clips for the front and sides of the bed, and post/snaps that get drilled into the tailgate.

Ad says $3150 but title says $1900?

yeah initially, he wanted to sell everything together: spare built engine, trans, discs/brackets kit, ect...

he's now selling the truck as one sale, and all the parts separate. that's why the two prices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just e-mailed the previous owner for clarification. The truck was re-painted about 6 years ago (Viper Red). And the mileage is correct at 131,140. Not bad for a 39 year old truck. Truck was lowered in rear with blocks, torsion in front. Had truck sold for $1900 w / disc brake brackets.

Pics of the engine bay? What was the original color? Are the jambs and inner doors painted as well? And since the tonneau is gone, there are now holes in the tailgate? Hard to see.

I'm looking for a clean 620 or 521. This has possibilities.

Pics of the engine bay? What was the original color? Are the jambs and inner doors painted as well? And since the tonneau is gone, there are now holes in the tailgate? Hard to see.

I'm looking for a clean 620 or 521. This has possibilities.

e-mail me for more pics

Starwoodpest!aol.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.